|Tongwei Group Copyright Statement
By visiting our Web site, you agree that your visit is governed by the following policy and all the applicable laws.
1、You may use this website to obtain information. Please do not broadcast, republish, transmit, delete, reproduce or change the content of this site in any way without first obtaining written permission from Tongwei. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Tongwei Group makes no guarantees of any kind.
2. In no event shall Tongwei Group be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of information on our website or on links to other external websites.
3. Any information you present on this site is within the public domain. Public domain information on this website can be used, reproduced, transmitted, published, distributed and posted by Tongwei Group at any time. Any information you provide on this Website shall not contain pornography, offensive material or any material that would be harmful to others; shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation of any governing jurisdiction.
4. All names and logos used on this website are the registered trademarks of Tongwei Group, except where noted. Permission is required to copy, download or use any text, photographs or image files.
(2) About personal information
Tongwei Group will not obtain any of your personal information (e.g. your name, address, telephone number, or Email address),unless you choose to provide such information to us.
(3) Non-personal information we collect.
In some cases, we may collect your non-personal information, such as Web browser, operating system types and the identity of the Web page from which your browser entered our Web site.
(4) We may automatically store files on your computer
When we check our website or ads, we may send some files to your computer. These files are stored as “cookies” or similar file format. For example, cookies enable us to modify web site or ads, in order to customize our web site for your use. You can configure your Web browser to alert you when a Web site is attempting to send a cookie to your computer and allow you to accept or refuse the cookie. You can also set your browser to disable the capacity to receive cookies or you can delete cookies previously accepted. For better understanding of these functions, please read the instructions of your Web browser or screen help information.